1. Product Keyword Research. E-commerce SEO always starts with good product research. We aim to gain a thorough understanding of your products, business model, customers, market segments and most importantly how your customers search online. Often terminology that is used by industry members is not the same as what consumers use. The information gap can lead to organizations optimizing for product keywords that may not be relevant to the audiences they are looking to target. Our careful selection of target product keywords ensures you are identifying user intent and engaging with customers at the purchasing point of the conversion path.
2. Goal Setting & Conversion Tracking. What does setting goals and tracking conversions have to do with ecommerce SEO and digital advertising? Everything. The best SEOs measure every aspect of the organic sales funnel with precision. Goals and conversion data can be used in advanced AI / machine learning models to optimize product advertising.
3. Competitor Analysis. Nothing is done in a vacuum, especially not marketing. Understand how your competitors are optimizing gives you an understanding of overlooked opportunities or areas to compete. Amazon is the largest competitor to selling direct online. A deep analysis of how competition on Amazon can improves sales.
4. Product Optimization. Integration of best researched product keywords into the key meta data, headers, content and product descriptions assures our product keyword strategy is aligned with your products and content. Our team may optimize existing content and product descriptions or write new content and product descriptions to assure your website content properly reflects the product keyword strategy.
5. Code Optimization. Optimizing the code of your ecommerce website involves a long list of items. Our code optimization list contains over 50 items.
6. Off-Page Optimization. Several important off-page profiles need to be properly build out, optimized and managed. Your Google Merchant Center and Google Search Console profiles are just a few of the off-page profiles that we optimize.
7. Authority Building aka Link Building. Acquiring backlinks to your website is one of the most important elements of SEO, but is also one of the most challenging. We take a diversified approach to acquiring backlinks for your online store.
8. Product Description Writing & Optimization. Writing robust keyword rich, product descriptions is an important aspect of shopping cart optimization.
9. Additional Content Writing & Optimization. Writing additional optimized content is a critical aspect of ecommerce SEO. We go beyond simple product description writing and optimization and our team writes both static and dynamic keyword rich content as part of our overall ecommerce SEO strategy.
10. Custom Analysis. Google’s ever changing search algorithms require us to constantly monitor SEO progress and make changes or additions where necessary. We keep a close eye on shopping feeds and any changes to flow and ranking of various products.
11. Reporting & Consultation. We provide all of our clients with a dashboard and matching PDF reports that allows them to monitor every aspect of our search engine optimization progress. In addition, we provide video reports, consultation phone calls and insight on all the data.