(JEMSU) a Digital Advertising Agency
When you need to show up at the top of the Google results page, digital advertising is often the quickest and most effective solution. According to the Google Economic Impact report, 97% of Internet users search for local products and services online. The quickest way to capture this audience for your business is through paid advertising.
Paid advertising and PPC (pay-per-click) can be a powerful and cost-effective tool when used properly in a holistic online marketing approach. JEMSU offers a wide range of professional paid advertising services. Our experts have managed tens of millions of dollars in advertising spend and have reduced the average cost per client acquisition for hundreds of clients. We have more than a dozen employees who are Google Ads Certified, and we’re an Official Premier Google Partner. This means we have inside access to all of Google’s tools and training — we even have our own Google reps who come visit us in Denver and ensure we’re the sharpest PPC masters around.
Paid advertising doesn’t stop at Google. There are plenty of platforms to get your business out there. Paid social advertising finds itself at the forefront of interest targeting and remarketing while programmatic display allows for hyper-focused targeting.
What is Digital Advertising?
In the digital age, brands can reach potential customers no matter their location. Gone are the days of billboards, newspaper ads, and television commercials driving most of your sales. Unless you are Tide or Coca Cola, these channels likely won’t be driving the business you’re hoping for. Enter: Digital Advertising. Digital advertising allows you to reach people where they spend the majority of their day – online. Working with an online marketing company for your digital advertising can give you a leg up on your competition while driving more leads and sales to your business.
Digital advertising goes by many names in the marketing world. In the most basic of terms, digital advertising is serving ads to people via the internet. This can take many different forms, from a sponsored post on Facebook to a pay per click ad on Google, to a commercial break when you’re watching Hulu. By leveraging the popularity of trusted platforms like Google and Facebook, advertisers have even more access to potential customers, and even more opportunity to make a great impression.
Often, the most common type of paid online advertising, pay per click (or PPC as it’s known in the industry) allows users to bid on specific search keywords in a search engine and pay only when a user clicks on their ad. PPC marketing is a great advertising channel for any business that is looking to drive leads and phone calls. Because pay per click advertising bids on specific keywords, it’s a great channel for trying to capture people in buying mode. Oftentimes, potential clients are searching for something because they are looking to buy, and having an ad in the right place and the right time can make all the difference. JEMSU’s PPC management services work closely with your business goals to achieve long term success.
Social media advertising is one of the fastest growing advertising channels for most marketers. People are spending more time online, and users find themselves on social media a majority of that time. Social Media Advertising leverages the audiences on these platforms to serve targeted ads that drive leads and exposure for your business. Interactive ad formats and native placements make this channel a great option for those that want to hit their ideal customers in a more relaxed environment. Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and YouTube all allow advertising. JEMSU specializes in Facebook Ads management, but has experience on multiple social media channels and recommends their use based on your business goals.
Display advertising encompasses a number of ad formats, but is easily distinguishable by its use of visual elements like text, animation, and video. The most common type of display ads are a banner on a website or mobile app, but display advertising can be as advanced as full screen interactive takeovers or sponsored content. Display advertising is great for products or services that need to create more awareness, such as new product launches. Advanced display ad management also utilizes layered audience targeting and pixel data, allowing formats like remarketing ads to help drive additional sales and leads for businesses. JEMSU’s display advertising management services work with your business to drive both top-of-funnel awareness and lower funnel conversions.
Why Do You Need A Digital Advertising Company?
In the ever-growing competitive landscape of your business, there are plenty of strategies to get ahead of. Why should you consider digital advertising services?
In short, your customers are online. They are online reading the news, watching videos, browsing social media, playing video games, and looking up recipes. Your customers also base a lot of their purchasing decisions from all they consume online. They are looking up reviews, receiving other digital ads, and searching for comparable products. Through online advertising, you can control where you show up in a customer’s purchase journey, from beginning stages of awareness and research to end stages of the purchase decision.
Here are a few reasons you should be investing in online advertising like Google Ads or Facebook Ads.
You can use advanced data points and targeting to serve the right ad at the right point in the purchase decision.
You can’t control how Google will rank your website or who Facebook will show your posts to. You can when you advertise with them.
Traditional marketing like television and radio ads can cost tens of thousands of dollars each month. A Google Ads or Facebook Ads campaign can run for a fraction of the cost.
We can track every purchase, phone call, form submission, and more with online analytics tools. Direct conversion tracking can help you assess the viability of any marketing channel.
If you aren’t running your own digital marketing campaigns, you’re already behind.
Why Choose JEMSU As Your Digital Advertising Company?
There are millions of reasons you should hire JEMSU to run your digital advertising campaigns, but we thought we’d include the highlight reel for you.
There are three main differences between JEMSU and the rest when it comes to your campaigns. When searching for a new digital marketing agency, we think these should be at the top of your list.
Paid Advertising Build Process
- We spent hours researching the perfect strategy for your business, leveraging tools from Google & Facebook, plus some good old-fashioned Googling to find the best balance for your specific campaign.
- We do detailed competitor analysis, analyzing their budgets, keywords, ads, and audience targeting to the best of our ability.
- We use industry benchmarks to compare the success of our Facebook Ads and pay per click campaigns and find ways to improve.
- We know budgets aren’t endless, so our strategy always factors in what your business can afford and what a digital marketing campaign needs to succeed.
Paid Advertising Transparency
- When JEMSU builds you a new campaign or account, you retain ownership of that account. We’ve seen plenty of clients come to us with nothing, and we want you to be able to walk away with something should we ever part ways.
- JEMSU’s team of Account Strategists work closely with your Digital Advertising Specialist to provide custom reporting on a monthly basis.
- Some advertising agencies skim off the top of your budget when all money comes through them. JEMSU sets up billing directly with the ad platforms we use, so you know every penny being spent on digital advertising.
- PPC, Facebook Ads, and display campaigns can’t just run themselves. After we launch a campaign, we perform regular maintenance on your account to continue to improve performance.
- We have a rotation of standard audits that we conduct on your account to enhance performance, including A/B testing ad copy, reviewing competitive metrics, performing on-site behavior analysis, and more.
- Each online marketing campaign has special needs, and we go out of our way to make our process work for yours. If you need something outside of the norm, we have maintenance hours set aside to get those tasks done.
Why JEMSU is a top Digital Advertising Agency
- We’ve been in the digital marketing business for a decade, and we’ve seen a lot of changes in that time. Our team has decades of collective experience under our belts, and we utilize that experience to optimize your campaigns.
- While we’ve worked with almost every industry at this point, we do have a couple of sweet spots where we’ve seen success for multiple clients. If you’re looking for help as a dentist, roofer, window company, or a marijuana company, we should talk.
- We think the best part about digital marketing is that it’s constantly changing. Our team prides itself on staying on top of the latest trends and challenges, and our culture of education inspires us to continue learning every day.
- Advertising shouldn’t exist in a silo. We’re a full-service digital marketing agency, so we make sure that your advertising efforts also help other areas of your business like SEO and social media marketing.