JEMSU™, is a leading full service digital marketing agency. We work with small to medium size businesses, offering a variety of services including SEO, Digital Advertising, Social Media Services, and Web Design. We are rapidly growing our Digital Advertising department and looking to add a new member to the team.
JEMSU™ prides itself on being a place where people with drive and passion can learn the ins and outs of the digital marketing world. Many members of the team came to JEMSU™ having never worked in digital marketing, and now hold management positions within the company. The ideal candidate must have a passion for marketing and a desire to learn and perfect new skills.
This is a part-time internship opportunity. We’d love to keep this person on for a longer period of time, so the perfect candidate will be looking to this position as more than just a semester internship.
About The Team
The Digital Advertising team at JEMSU™ is responsible for the setup and maintenance of digital advertising campaigns across a multitude of platforms, including Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, AdRoll, programmatic display, and more. We believe that digital advertising can be an essential part of any business’s overall digital marketing strategy, and we use our extensive experience and diverse background to provide powerful insight and recommendation to our clients.
- Learn the ins and outs of all major advertising platforms we use, specifically in regards to Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Perform regular maintenance and budgeting on active accounts, optimizing for improved performance.
- Assist in sales scopes and keyword research, providing useful data for potential clients.
- Build complete campaign strategies utilizing best practices, including campaign and ad group structure, keyword match types, and ad copy.
- Provide reporting insight to Brand Executives and clients, highlighting areas of success and areas of improvement.
- Stay up to date on industry trends via information resources like blogs, podcasts, and platform tools.
- Passion for learning new things
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, especially with tight deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities, with the ability to prioritize tasks based on department need
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to see trends and opportunities
- Strong Excel skills, a plus
- Detail-oriented personality, as well as excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable speaking with clients regularly
- Experience working with digital advertising, a plus
- Google AdWords certified, a plus
- 0 – 1 years digital experience